SHIFT SCENT ~ SHIFT STATE
Transformative smoke scent to shift consciousness into a more receptive and positive state.
For the mystic, the spiritual aspirant, the shaman, the yogi or the facilitator and master of ceremonies; Sacred Smudge empowers this individual to delve into the Mystery and unite with the complex majesty of Nature as a multidimensional, self- transcending being.
These are no ordinary smudge sticks. Herbs are sourced seasonally from the Balingup area and infused with pure essential oils.
Contents: One essential oil-infused herbal smudge stick tied with hemp twine. Ingredients: Balingup grown herbs such as sage, bay, verbena, lavender; infused in essential oils (sandalwood, palo santo, clary sage, cinnamon, juniper berry, nutmeg, atlas cedarwood).
Use for: healing (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual), cleansing (a space or our bodies), religious ceremonies, consecration, guidance, protection, elevating consciousness, shamanic journeys, community-building, personal exploration.
How to use a smudge stick: The act of smudging is a sacred ritual and should be done in a mindful, meditative manner; empower the smudge with the positive charge of your most noble intent to clear negativity or to create sacred space; bringing in positive vibrations and blessings.
- Light the top end of your smudge, allowing it to ignite and burn for several seconds. Once the flame extinguishes, gently blow on the embers so that the smudge begins to glow and smoke.
- Lay the smudge stick on a heatproof dish, such as a large shell, to catch the ashes as it burns.
- Fan the smoke over and around yourself and your space.
- As the smoke rises, visualise your intention, whatever it may be. Prayers, mantras or chants may be included.
- Continue to use your hands or a feather/fan to guide the smoke over yourself and around your space.
- Face East, then South, West and North before finally turning East again, to complete ceremonious circle.
SAFETY NOTE: Thoroughly extinguish embers when finished. Never leave burning smudge unattended.